Go Green & Save Earth
Every person wants a green and clean environment for the safe future, but consistent pollution and environmental problems make a difficult situation for survival. We wonder how to have a green and clean environment but there are several ways to go green and save green.
- A Clean Start: what better way to start a fresh day than by getting green while being green. Start your day with watering the plants and walk in a green park.
- Have a green environment by planting new saplings in and around your surroundings.
- Have a healthy diet by eating green.
- Go Green and Distribute a Sapling on every festival and special occasion in order to enrich our flora.
- Have a Green home with bio gas plant, Solar System and a green garden.
- Green Park with fountains and light music to get relaxed.
- Save Water and electricity in order to save the natural resources. You can save water by installing a low flow shower head, by turning off water in the sink while brushing your teeth or shaving. Avoid the wastage of water.
- It’s better to recycle your gadgets than throwing it as it just creates a polluted environment by producing the toxic elements and radiations. Get your electronics, including mobile, laptop, printer, scanner and other electronic devices recycles or disposed in a safe and proper manner.
- You can save your environment from being polluted by taking public transportation or by joining a car pool rather than using your private car.
Katie Baker writes on behalf of Eco Green IT Recycling, a company which provides electronic waste recycling solutions. Apart from writing, she likes to explore the world with her camera.