We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge and attract our readers, we want to hear about it. What is needed to be done is just to aim bringing readers onto a fresh new topic.
Not only will people read your work, but you’ll also learn a lot about how to communicate your ideas, your writing, and also about the topic you just have started.
What we publish
We accept original, feature-length articles which would typically run between 500 – 1,000 to 2,000 words (little longer or shorter is okay too). Do make sure your article should:
- Offer a clear argument and not only a list of tips and tricks.
- Be 100% Unique.
- Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Be written for people who are in need of different or a particular type of information.
- Be supported with convincing arguments and not just opinions.
- Contain at least 1 image (infographic preferred).
- Have a byline text which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Can have a Link in the byline but it would be a nofollow.
- If you want a dofollow link it would cost you around $50/month.
What we don’t publish
- Press releases.
- You may use your own product as long as you’re sharing knowledge about it and not just its selling.
- Extensions to articles we’ve already published unless they add new significant values.
How to submit and what happens after it
Email us your article at ‘editor [DOT] infoaedia [AT] gmail [DOT] com’ in the following format:
- Microsoft Word
After you hit send, here’s what happens:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s appropriate for inclusion or not.
- He/she will schedule its posting as soon as the revision is complete. We can’t promise its inclusion in a specific time frame if we have a ready article to be published.